Job Posting - Community Engagement Coordinator
Posted Jan 6, 2022.
Company: RUX is an innovative startup gear brand based in Squamish, BC. Our mission is to create more time and space for people to enjoy life outside, by creating the most agile and sustainable systems to pack, move and use their gear.
Role: The Community Engagement Coordinator (CEC) will have a role that spans marketing, sales, customer service and fulfillment. RUX’s early-adopter customers are key to the brand’s growth and success, and the CEC will run point on the outreach and engagement to maximize customer satisfaction, build loyalty, and drive customer LTV. The CEC reports to the Marketing Manager and COO. Like every role at RUX it’s a dynamic position that can quickly evolve to suit the CEC’s skills and professional growth interests.
Program: We are participating in a youth employment program through the Canadian government. It has yielded a unique opportunity for a young professional interested in marketing, sales and community engagement to get valuable experience in our dynamic startup.
Candidate must be:
- between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive);
a post-secondary graduate
a Canadian citizen, permanent resident of Canada, or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada (work permits or students visas are not permitted);
legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial legislation and regulations;
- a first-time participant in a YESS work experience program targeted
Start Date: Jan 31, 2021
Hours: 40 hrs / week
- Marketing/Social Media
- Digital content creation - blog articles & social media posts, creative photo/video content, managing product reviews and ambassador coordination
- Social Media lead - content scheduling & publishing, initiating contests with partners, tracking audience growth and insights, and managing customer engagement.
- Creator outreach - Finding & coordinating with content partners
- CPC & Paid social campaign support
- Photo & video shoot coordination
- PR coordination (sample deliveries, Product reviewer opportunities)
- Customer Service
- Managing customer service inquiries via hubspot, email & social media.
- Shipping warranties, replacements, parts. Some inventory management.
- Shopify e-commerce - order edits, custom orders
- Wholesale order coordination with Sales Manager + 3PL warehouse partner + retailer
- Data analysis - Capturing web & social insights to inform sales, marketing and customer service.
- Admin - Ever changing tasks and projects encountered in young start-up brand
Apply: [email protected]