Head of Performance Marketing
Position: Head of Performance Marketing
Location: Remote (Canada) or in person (Squamish, BC)
Type: Full-time, permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM-5PM PST (with time zone flexibility and flexible hours)
Pay: $75,000 - $100,000 CAD
RUX is the only brand dedicated to building an integrated system for outdoor gear carry and storage. RUX has created a better gear hauling experience that’s more durable, versatile, sustainable, and functional. The RUX system is based around the 70L, a revolutionary way to organize gear, utilizing lightweight, durable and waterproof materials in a collapsible, modular, easy to transport design.
Founded in 2019, RUX is a rapidly growing startup. We are a small, agile team, eager to experiment with product and marketing to continue growing our unique new brand to its fullest potential. We constantly try new things to stay ahead of trends and opportunities, and frequently evaluate and adapt our projects and strategies. Our work environment is flexible, ever evolving, transparent, and supportive of trial and error, allowing abundant opportunity for the team to upskill and grow professionally.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Head of Performance Marketing to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing media channels, building robust reporting to track performance, media strategy, ongoing optimizations of media buying, content development and strategy.
- Develop and implement performance marketing strategies across all relevant channels, including SEM, social media, display advertising. Primary focus: Meta & Google. Coordinate with the email marketing team.
- Manage and optimize media buying across channels to meet business goals and drive revenue growth.
- Analyze and report on marketing performance data, identifying areas for improvement and making data-driven recommendations for optimization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- Develop content strategy and oversee the production of marketing assets that are optimized for performance
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in performance marketing, and implement new strategies to continuously improve results
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- 7+ years of experience in performance marketing, with a proven track record of driving revenue growth through SEM, social media, email, and display advertising
- Experience managing large-scale media budgets and optimizing campaigns to meet business goals
- Strong analytical skills, with experience analyzing and reporting on marketing performance data
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing and developing high-performing teams
- You are a scrappy, critical thinker. You will challenge the way things are done, aren’t afraid to constantly experiment, and have high level experience but are hands-on.
Competitive Total Compensation Package
RUX provides a fun, challenging, transparent, rewarding, ever evolving startup landscape where everyone’s contributions are highly valued and directly impact the company's success and bottom line. We operate a flat hierarchy in which everyone sees all aspects of the business and can learn/contribute wherever they can add value. We offer a remote-first flexible work schedule, focus on results vs time at a desk, 3 weeks paid vacation, unlimited unpaid time off if results are being achieved, medical benefits, and support for coaching/upskilling.
You must be eligible to work in Canada and reside in Canada upon the start date to be selected.
Apply: With resume and introduction to [email protected]